I am passionate about helping people and taking them through the process of obtaining a home loan and then helping with insurance around protecting that asset. In 2013 I began my own business specialising in Mortgages and Insurance. I have over 10 years’ experience in banking. I am an expert in the Housing NZ paper work process and will help you with all the paper work to apply for the Housing NZ grant.
I will save you time and money by doing all the hard work for you. I will ensure you get the most competitive interest rate and the maximum cash you can towards legal fees.
On a personal note, I am a volunteer for the Age Concern visiting elderly in their own homes and also a volunteer for the Blind Foundation. I love music, travelling and food experiences!
If for some reason we are unable to help you right away we will come up with a plan so you know how you can get yourself into a position to be able to buy a home in the near future. I look forward to helping you!
BENEFITS OF USING BRENDA NOM MORTGAGES AND INSURANCE:
- I have been dealing with Kiwisaver since it started back in 2007, so I can guide you through the process. There is a lot of information that goes with it, so it is nice to know that you have an expert helping you all of the way.
- It is a free service with the main banks as I get paid commission for referring business to them.
- I am flexible with appointment times and can see you outside of normal business hours if needed.
- I can negotiate the best interest rates for you and also request money from the bank to help towards your legal costs.
- I am easy to contact and have two full time crew members – Leanna and Clare.
- I can put together an affordable insurance plan that will help you in the event of a worst case scenario. I work with a variety of Insurance companies.
- Best of all I have your best interests at heart.